Monday, April 4, 2011

Fife & Drum Blog Is Set Up

I have set up a mock up of the blog site that I plan to use, initially, for posting information for the new Fife & Drum Miniatures range of AWI figures that are sculpted by Richard Ansell. This will be a temporary arrangement until I can get a proper web page and shopping cart feature set up.

http://fifedrumminis.blogspot.com

My caster informs me that the American Militia and the British Light Infantry figures have been cast, and I am awaiting the receipt of the inventory before I "go live" with the new blog and start selling figures. In the short term, I plan to follow the model used by Frank Hammond for sales of his Minden Miniatures SYW figures. So if you want to place an order, then contact me via e-mail at: altefritz1740@yahoo.com with your order and I will send you a Paypal request for the payment.

I am setting April 20, 2011 as the probable start date, although once the inventory arrives, then I will make a proper announcement on this and my Fife & Drum blogsite.

I have been busy the past week painting some sample American Militia figures so that I can put one wargame unit together for picture taking purposes. Gee, I'm glad that I held onto all of those Colonial America buildings that Herb Gundt made for me.

4 comments:

  1. I have posted a link to the F&D blog amongst the "Other Blogs of Interest" on the "Emperor vs Elector" group blog.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beauties, and I predict that pretty soon more people will see what you mean about these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, can't wait to purchase. You can never have too many militia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news. Can't wait to be able to be able purchase the figures.

    ReplyDelete