Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Figure Sale Pending

Just a quick "heads up" to let you know that tomorrow night I will be posting information on my SYW Russian army that is going on sale. The figures are mostly Foundry, with a scattering of Front Rank artillery crews, horse grenadiers and some of those whompin' big Russian artillery pieces from Front Rank. I will be asking around $8.00 per foot figure and artillery crew figure. Cavalry will be going for $12.00 each. I haven't yet priced commander's stands and artillery pieces, but bear with me.

The infantry are organized into 20 figure battalions, with two battalions making up a regiment of 40 figures. They are mounted on metal bases so that you can transport them in boxes with magnetic sheet.

Pictures tomorrow, but if you are interested or have any questions, then send me an e-mail at:

altefritz1740  (at) yahoo (dot) (com)

Any spammers will be summarily tried and executed, but all other inquiries are welcome.

I also have a Minden Hanoverian infantry battalion going for $300 for a 30 figure battalion, with Flag Dude flags (2 flags).

Everything is "as is", so I will not be rebasing the figures for anyone.

Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment